Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet the ladies of Vintage Heart






Name:
Allison

Occupation:
Vintage Junkie and Jill of too many trades.

The fashion trend you'll never catch me in: crocks

The one food I simply cannot resist: cheese - it's the one reason I'm not a vegan.

I'm deathly afraid of: deep water - have you seen the things that live down there?

If you opened my purse right now you'd find: my crackberry (can't leave the house without it), loose change (constantly forgetting to zip up the change pocket on my wallet), assorted MAC makeup (a big weakness)

My first ever celebrity crush was: Peter Gabriel

My favorite place to shop: Value Village - I love to spend hours sifting through their racks - I've found so many incredible pieces!

The book I'm reading now: "Wonderful Tonight" - Pattie Boyd

The movie I could watch over and over: Almost Famous

The song I will always sing at karaoke: Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar

The best item of clothing I own: Either this incredible vintage sheer pastel patchwork maxidress or a wicked black suede figure-hugging number with long fringe from the neckline to just under the bust. The best part? Neither cost me more than $10!!!

The band I love seeing live: The Black Crowes

My favorite gem, bead or stone: Turquoise. I'm such a hippie.

The celebrity's style I most admire: I really love the casual boho style of stars like Kate Hudson and Nicole Richie.

If I could live in another decade it would be: The 70's - specifically 1973.

What's on my ipod right now: The Dead Weather, The Parlor Mob, Dirty Sweet, Kasabian













Name:
Azil

Occupation: artist, jewelry designer, photographer, overall nutjob

The fashion trend you'll never catch me in: spandex pants

The one food I simply cannot resist: I was going to say cheese but Allison beat me to the punch... so I'll say chocolate.

I'm deathly afraid of: centipedes!

If you opened my purse right now you'd find:
Kiehl's lip balm, Kiehl's musk (what is this an infomercial?) and scissors... ;)

My first ever celebrity crush was: Macaulay Culkin :)

My favorite place to shop: Winners

The book I'm reading now: Blindness - Jose Saramago

The movie I could watch over and over: Fight Club

The song I will always sing at karaoke: Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers

The best item of clothing I own: My moccasins - I like to run in the forest...

The band I love seeing live: Radiohead

My favorite gem, bead or stone: Labradorite

The celebrity's style I most admire is: Mischa Barton, MK & Ashley Olsen, Amy Winehouse

If I could live in another decade it would be: The 60's

What's on my ipod right now: Radiohead, Portishead, The Police, Bob Marley, Crystal Castles

No comments:

Post a Comment